Friday, December 11, 2009

Oscar's Assignment

So...My dear friend Oscar gave me an assignment: To shoot TEN images over the course of a weekend. I shot more than ten but was only able to scramble up the following. Needless to say, this is not the best stuff ever! However, I did try to explore different angles, used depth of field to create a sense of disturbance and shot what was available around me(...mainly because I was forced to resort to shooting whatever I could last minute). Any comments?




1 comment:

  1. Overall they have great composition. I don't know what the one in the middle is, but I really like it! As far as the last minute thing goes, I think that forced you to notice things in your life that you otherwise would have overlooked, like the top one of your parents. I also think it's very sweet. The last ones are also nice because they are up close and in-your-face yet are a little abstract. Great job! My only complaint is that there is a little blur, but it's always hard to take pictures inside a house. Never enough light!

    ReplyDelete